Serving times
Breakfast is served from 7.00am up until 10.00am.

Single occupancy
There is a US$20 reduction for single occupancy.


To guarantee your reservation we require a 30% deposit, the remainder is due (70%) 30 days before your check in date at Estancia Puerto Bories .

Cancellations and reimbursements: 

  • 30 or more days before check in date: full refund
  • 29 – 10 days before check in date: 50% payment due
  • 9 days before check in date: 100% payment due
  • No Show: No refund

Prepaymeny required
In case of high demand on rooms on a specific date we would require a 50%  deposit (not refundable) to be paid within 7 days of making the reservation. If  payment is not received within this time limit the reservation will automatically be cancelled.

For the comfort and relaxation of all guests Estancia Puerto Bories don´t allowed pets.

Please refrain from smoking in any of Estancia Puerto Bories rooms.